Monday, January 23, 2012

What if only one person believed?

Did you dream last night?  I may have, though I never seem to remember mine.  But when I do, there's something really cool about it.  I can tell you and you don't have to believe it.  It can be crazy.  It can be weird.  It can be obnoxious.  You can think anything you want about it.

But here's the coolest thing.  When I have a dream, I'm the only one that has to believe it.

Our real-life dreams are the same way.  You can tell me I'm crazy.  You can tell me that it's never going to happen.  You can laugh.  You can try to dissuade me.  But the thing is, I'm the only one that has to believe in it to make it come true.

Believe in your dreams.  Write them down and hang them on your refrigerator.  Scribble them on the bathroom mirror.  Do whatever you have to do to remember your dreams and remind yourself that you do believe in them.  And remember, it only takes you believing in them to make them come true!