Friday, April 27, 2012

We have a plan and we need your help

I try to avoid using my blog to promote my business.  In fact, I try hard.  But, in some cases I think it's worth it.

As some of you know, we're working on a plan to create a free mixed martial arts (MMA) program for less-fortunate kids that may be struggling in life.  The goal is give them their God-sized dreams back.  To teach that the only limitation that they have is the one in their head.  To teach them that they were created to do something special and unique that only they can do.  And to give them the tools to accomplish their dreams

The funding for this project is currently done through our business.  So, if you have some time, check out our new designs and see if there's anything you like.  It's not about buying a cool t-shirt.  It's about a good cause.  Thanks in advance for your help!  Also, if you think your friends may be interested, please share.

If you'd like to know more about our gym project, please contact me at: josh@crucifixmma.com

Have a great day!