Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The down side of taking a break

So, as some of you may have noticed, I took a little break from my blog writing.  The break mostly stemmed from a busy schedule (excuse) and poor planning (the actual reason).

The down side of taking a break is that it's easy to forget why you started doing something in the first place.  You can forget the importance of what you're doing and lose the desire to keep going.

I have two take-away's from my break:

  1. It's important to make a note of why you were doing what you were in the first place.  That "why" will keep your interest level up even during your break, and 
  2. It's nice to hear when people have missed what you were doing (and important to tell people when you miss what they were doing...)
I'm looking forward to getting back into this blog thing and thanks for all of the support.  Have a great day!