Wednesday, September 11, 2024

2305 days

2305 days. That's how long it's been since my last published blog post here.

I'm not sure if anyone will read this. I'm not sure if anyone was reading 6 years ago. But that's kind of the point.

I'm not writing to get views or to grow an audience or to monetize a blog. I'm writing because it's how I best express my thoughts. Some of my posts will be good. Most of my posts will be mediocre. And some of them will be bad. But they are all genuine.

I'm also leaving the history of blog posts up. Reading through my old blog posts is kind of like looking through an old high school yearbook. Some things I wrote are great to relive, but others take all I have not to delete. But that's part of the fun.

So if you find value in my writing, I hope you stop back. I promise my next post will be less than 2305 days from now!